“Every man’s disease is his personal property.”
Diagnostic assessments provide opportunities to mindfully transcend your health, performance, and potential in life and sport in the spirit of regeneration. The key is accountability.
Mindfulness manifests synergy which cultivates self-actualization.
Wellness is a choice.
Diagnostic Assessment Details:
- All blood draws are scheduled with a certified phlebotomist;
- Prepare for a 10-20 minute appointment;
- A blood testing kit will be mailed to non-local clients and athletes to take to a facility;
- Please return your blood sample the same day it is collected [before 3 PM via UPS]
Please complete and submit the following form[s] with payment:
Submit questions or schedule a FREE consult via our contact form or 303.521.3474
BP 2 identifies biomarkers respective to inflammation, cardiovascular disease [CVD], and chronic and degenerative diseases. BP 2 is an ideal option when family history evidences metabolic syndrome precursors or as an annual full lipid panel option [premier].
The BP 2 includes:
- Complete Blood Count with Differential;
- Lipid panel;
- Lipoprotein a;
- Apo Lipoprotein a1;
- Apo Lipoprotein b;
- hsCRP (high sensitivity C Reactive Protein;
- sd LDL with phenotype
This blood panel MUST be performed in a fasted state [10 – 12 hours].
You should be well-hydrated prior to the blood draw.
Investment –> $325