“Every man’s disease is his personal property.”
Diagnostic assessments provide opportunities to mindfully transcend your health, performance, and potential in life and sport in the spirit of regeneration. The key is accountability.
Mindfulness manifests synergy which cultivates self-actualization.
Wellness is a choice.
Diagnostic Assessment Details:
- All blood draws are scheduled with a certified phlebotomist;
- Prepare for a 10-20 minute appointment;
- A blood testing kit will be mailed to non-local clients and athletes to take to a facility;
- Please return your blood sample the same day it is collected [before 3 PM via UPS]
Please complete and submit the following form[s] with payment:
Submit questions or schedule a FREE consult via our contact form or 303.521.3474
BP 1 provides baseline information respective to cardiovascular health and the sub-fraction of LDL cholesterol.
The BP 1 includes:
- Complete Blood Count with Differential;
- Lipid panel;
- Lipoprotein a;
- sd LDL with phenotype
This blood panel MUST be performed in a fasted state [10 – 12 hours].
You should be well-hydrated prior to the blood draw.
Investment –> $215